Thursday, June 11, 2009

'HOME' on You Tube

Wow. Our planet. Our Home. This is an amazing movie. And the entire thing is available on You Tube AND in several languages. It's amazing not only for the message, but also the stunning and beautiful, though sometimes hard to see, look at our planet. If you haven't seen this, you should really take the time too. And I'd even say show it to your kids. Even the young ones. Watching it myself, I constantly kept wishing my four-year-old were beside me to learn even just a little bit more about the planet we call home.

If you have been thinking about 'greening your life' this movie will certainly give you a big nudge in the right direction! It has made me feel glad just for the small baby steps I'm taking now. Give it a look and if you don't mind, I'd love to hear your reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment