Tuesday, June 8, 2010

City Girl CSA Recipes Online!

Oh my goodness! Sick babies, teething babies, full time work and desperate attempts to get my gardens going have left almost no time for posting these days! Despite that, this City Girl has had time for one very essential thing: keeping a list of recipes useful for my CSA shares. And the best thing about that? I've made it public!

A few months ago, I discovered the best thing since sliced bread: Evernote. With this handy dandy little program (available for download, online, or iPhone - I use all three!) you can clip notes on various subjects, link them between the web and your various devices AND share them with the world if you so choose! The biggest plus for City Girl about all this? I get to access my saved CSA recipes on my iPod right when I need them in the kitchen! Without the hassle (or waste!) of printed sheets of paper scattered throughout my recipe cupboard. Can you tell I'm psyched?

So, in case it's useful to you all, I've made them fully accessible to the world via Evernote:
Please note, I do NOT have all of my recipes from last year uploaded here yet, so there are still many that you will only find posted on this blog. But I'm workin' on it! And will continue to add useful stuff as this year's CSA continues! Take a peek and leave me a comment to let me know what you think, especially if you give any of 'em a try! I have tried several, but not all of the recipes posted in my collection.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment